Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Flower...


Hello.
I haven't posted here for quite a while, but there's a very good reason for that; computer problems. Major computer problems which I am only now beginning to resolve. Anyway, I have recently heard some news which has me sort of breathless. Ko Yu-Jin and Flower are back together again with a new album and a tour??? I hope this is true!!! KYJ is only my favorite K-pop singer in the whole world!!!
Of course, I got my info from a very reliable source (a friend in Asia) so I must assume it is true. Ko Yu-Jin has the most remarkable singing voice I have ever heard. What an amazing vocal range; especially for a guy. I have only known of one other singer who has that same type of singing range, but that person isn't famous. And KYJ is so absolutely adorable. (Too too cute!) I could just go on for hours, and I could listen to him singing for hours on end, too. In fact, sometimes I do!
I have a Youtube friend who is as crazy about this guy as I, and she and I often message about our favorite videos. All I can say is, the lady has good taste. (She's also a BYJ fan, but that belongs on another blogsite.) Ko Yu-Jin has the best of two worlds; looks and an awesome singing talent. Thanks to 'You (really messed up this time, guys) Tube, he also has a huge international fan following. With a voice like his that is not surprising at all. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment